Leroy somer hardware fault "HF 70"

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hadi-mamadi 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Hadi-mamadi
    Participant

Hello
    I have a Leroy somer 4kw vfd with se23400400 serial number its work normally with keypad but when I want to change its freq reference to A1 (analog 0-10v) in parameter “05”
    The hardware fault HF70 apperes in display (some times HF92).
    I want to repair it and iam checked that two communication optocoupler coupler and power and controller board connector, that’s was ok
    Any body can help me resolving the problem?!

John C
    John C
    Galco Representative

We do not represent Leroy Sommer VFD’s here but we have serviced a few. Can you get the model number or part number of this unit. Can not look up drives with the serial number.

Hadi-mamadi
      Participant

The model is :
      Control Techniques Commander SE series

John C
    John C
    Galco Representative

Ok Hadi, the HF70 fault; The user interface code (control PCB microprocessor) runs on different priority levels and each level has a certain time to complete its tasks. If for some reason the code cannot complete its task within the allotted time, it will trip on HF70, 71 or 72.
    The HF92 fault; – While the user code is running, it is continuously checking that the data it is receiving is valid, the addresses are valid etc. If it detects a problem, it will trip on one of the trips codes HF88, 90, 91, 92, 96 & 98.
    These faults may be from configuration issues with the User code. If you are not able to resolve your problem you may need to talk to one of our Product managers, or factory tech support which the product manager can provide for you. Use the 800 number above to give us a call and ask for the Control Techniques Product manager.

Hadi-mamadi
      Participant

Thank you my friend, recently i read the fault log in the manual
      🙏

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.