Fuji Frenic Minin VFD

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Does anybody know if there is a way to control a Fuji Frenic Mini VFD remotely using the digital and analog inputs? What I am struggling with is getting the VFD into running mode.
      I am able to control frequency and direction (FWD) remotely from my controller, but I cannot get the motor to start running. Only if I put the VFD manually into RUN mode using the keypad after switching power on to the VFD, I am able to control speed and start and stop the motor.
      Are there other signals I need to provide or is there a way to configure the VFD for complete remote operation?

John CJohn C
      Galco Representative

Hello Hartwig, and thanks for asking Galco. If you can access parameters please verify F01 and F02 both = 1. This configures your drive terminal blocks remote control. So when terminal “FWD” is connected/shorted to “CM” (digital input common) the drive is supposed to run motor at the set point of analog voltage input at terminal 11 (common) and 12 (0-10 volt signal). If these 2 inputs are satisfied with line power applied, the drive should run. Please verify parameters first before attempting to run. If any additional problems or this doesn’t help, please don’t hesitate to write back and let us know so we can provide additional suggestions.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.