bridge rectifier help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by John C John C 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

elsingels
    Participant

bridge rectifier VL148

I have a pop up camper that has a bridge rectifier in the system. Best I can figure out is it converts 12V AC to 12V DC to charge the deep cycle marine battery. The only information I have is it has VL148 on the top of it and it is about 1″ square and .5″ high with 4 connector. I do not have any specifications on this but I am looking for a replacement. Can someone help with this?

elsingels
    Participant

bridge rectifier

John C
    John C
    Galco Representative

Hello Elsingels, thanks for asking galco. The VL148 is a 100 volt 8amp rectifier. A bridge rectifier for an application you are talking about would be fairly easy to replace. If you look at the Rectifier from the top down you should notice 1 of the 4 with a + sign next to it. The – terminal will usually be across from it diagonally and the 2 remaining terminals will be your AC connections. An NTE5340 will cover that and then some. Follow this link for current pricing and availability http://www.galco.com/buy/NTE-Electronics/NTE5340 or give us a call at 800-575-5562 and ask for sales.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.