Oven Process control

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by John C John C 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Freddy Mcallister
    Participant

Hi I’m looking for a Temp controller that can handle the hi temp environment of Oven curing products, do you carry these types of Controllers?

John C
    John C
    Galco Representative

Absolutely Freddy, we will show 12 different brands in our Process Controllers sub heading which is actually under the main heading of “Industrial Control.” Out of those there are several that will handle your application perfectly, but I might suggest the “West Control Solution” as 1 of our best brands of Temp Controllers.

Freddy Mcallister
    Participant

Ok, was checking out your web site and looks like you have several different series in the West brand, any one of them better at Oven Control than the other?

John C
    John C
    Galco Representative

Well I couldn’t tell you that, but our product managers could help you with that easily. Just give us a call at 800-575-5562 and ask for the West Control product manager, they will be happy to help you choose the right product and any accessories you might want to go with it, ok?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.